Monday, March 05, 2007

I believe....

I believe in America. I believe in the Constitution, and in the Freedoms it provides.

I believe in holding my country up to a higher standard, showing the world what it is like to be truly free.

I believe in speaking softly and carrying a big stick.

I believe in tolerance for others, even if they believe something other than I do.

I believe that just because you don't agree with someones lifestyle, as long as no one is getting hurt or being forced against their will to participate, you should mind your own business.

I believe that America is great, but if she is wrong that we should make her right.

I believe that God made us all different not only because he likes variety, but also to see if we could get along with one another.

I believe that just because you're the biggest kid on the playground it doesn't give you the right to push others around.

I believe that you don't start the fight, but you make sure you finish it.

I believe that we must help our own people, before we can tell others how to live.

And I believe that if anyone, for whatever reason, tries to take our freedoms away, they should be held accountable for their actions. This is true even if they are our very own leaders.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I believe I can fly.
I believe I can touch the sky.