Sunday, August 26, 2007

I hate stupid mistakes....

I can't stand stupid mistakes, especially when I make them. What makes it even worse is when I see the mistake after the project is all finished. I have a bad temper as it is, but when I do something totally, unmistakably stupid, I feel like punching the wall.(I don't though since then it would just be another project I would have to take care of, and more then likely I would make a mistake while doing it. It is such an evil spiral)
Oh I know I shouldn't let it get to me, but I just can't let it go.
It is usually the simple things that set me off the quickest. I should know better. All it requires is a little common sense, and some thinking. At times I seem to lose both.
There are times when I can go back and fix what I messed up, and then I feel a little better, but it still doesn't cover the fact that something had to be worked on twice.
And if there is anything worse than working on something once it is working on it twice.
Like I said it's an evil spiral.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hey, you fixed your mistake and now it's all better. No one will ever know....unless I tell them. Muahahaaa!