Thursday, January 03, 2008

It's a start.....

Iowa has come and gone. The Caucus is over, the confetti is being swept up, and the candidates are now on their way to New Hampshire. I have to say that I think I finally have a leading candidate in mind. As of right now I am leaning toward Sen. Barack Obama. I listened to his winning speech and I was impressed by what he said. I know he is a politician, but what he is talking about, change, American unity, a better life for all Americans, putting America back as the world leader that we are, that is what we need.
We are at a cross roads. As Americans we have to really start to look at the world around us. We need to realize the broader spectrum that exist. We have to get a handle on the problems that face this country and know that the way things are currently going are not working.
Of all of the candidates out there only Obama really seems sincere in his effort to get the job that needs to be done done.
So as of right now I throw my support behind Sen. Barack Obama. Now everyone can go on with their lives secure in the knowledge that I have made my decision.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I want want everyone to know I was a Barack fan before it was cool.

Angie said...

I hate that I can't fix my post.

The above post should read:

I JUST want everyone to know I was a Barack fan before it was cool.