Thursday, February 15, 2007

My letter to CNN

I wrote this because I am tired of hearing about this story. A story that everyone I have spoken with agrees is not worth the coverage it is getting.

"I have a complaint about your excess coverage of the Anna Nicole Smith story. There are many things going on in the world, and most of them are more important then the wall to wall coverage you are giving to this story. It is a tragedy when anyone suddenly dies, but we are talking about a person that only became famous because of the outlandish behavior she was willing to go through for being in the limelight.
I was disgusted with the fact that your cameras were in the room when the attorneys were acting like asses over where she should be buried. It was then I turned your station off.
I feel bad for Ms. Smith, as well as for her daughter, who will have to one day endure all the stories about her mother.
I would hope, for the sake of Ms. Smith’s memory, as well as for the rest of us, that you would finally let this story die with her in peace."

No comments: