Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I don't get it?

I wish someone could explain this to me. I am watching the New Hampshire Primary and with only 12% of the polls counted NBC has called John McCain as the projected winner. Now I really don't care who wins the Republican side of this Primary. It just bothers me that they project it so early.

I understand that news stations all do their own exit polling to get a sense of how people may have voted, but they shouldn't be able to call a winner until at least half of the votes have been counted. There was supposed to be over four hundred thousand votes going to the Republicans and only about twenty thousand counted. How they hell can you determine the winner yet?

Like I said I really don't care who wins that race, but I would love it if Romney could come back with a win just so I could laugh at NBC and their projected winner.

No comments: