Friday, January 04, 2008

My letter to the Michigan Democratic Party

I have to say that I am very upset with the Democratic party right now. I can't believe that I am being asked to vote "uncommitted" because my candidate of choice has decided to make Iowa and New Hampshire happy and not put his name on the Michigan ballot. I have voted for independent candidates in the past and now when I have decided to throw my vote in for a Democratic candidate I am told I can't. Also am I understanding it correct that if "uncommited" gets enough votes then the delegates that are sent can still vote for a candidate that I do not wish to vote for. If this is the case then maybe I should start a campain of the "uncommited" to vote for Mr. Dodd since he is still on the ballot and make the delegates go to the convention and vote for him.

No comments: