Friday, January 11, 2008

My top ten....

I heard someone on a podcast discuss who they would like to meet if they were able to meet anyone in history. I thought about it and I decided to create my own list of the top ten people I would like to meet if I had the chance to.

Thomas Jefferson 3rd President of the United State
James Burke British Historian
Mark Twain American Writer
Theodore Roosevelt 26th President of the United States
Mahatma Gandhi Indian Political and Spiritual Leader
Martin Luther King, Jr Civil rights leader
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart German Composer
Lt. Gen. "Chesty" Puller Most decorated U.S Marine
Bruce Lee Chinese American Martial Artist
Sun Tzu Chinese General/Author of the "Art Of War"

These are the top people I would like to talk to and learn from their experiences.

No comments: